Yoga Classes and Courses
New Online Version of My Super Popular Living Yoga Course!
I am committed to making the teachings of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Mindfulness accessible to everyone. So...I've just created an online version
of my Living Yoga course via Zoom meetings so you can deepen your practice and awaken personal and planetary healing from the convenience of
your own home, computer or phone. We will meet live the last Monday of every month from 7pm - 8pm and all sessions will be recorded so you
won't miss a thing and can review each lesson to support you throughout each month.
ALL for just $25 per month - And it's all online!
When are the Classes?
Last Monday of every month from 7pm - 8pm PST
This Year's Theme:
Moving from Consumer to Creator/Collaborator - Weaving the teachings and practices of Yoga, Ayurveda and Mindfulness into your life for
personal and planetary health and wholeness.
Download PDF for Online Living Yoga 2020 Course Details
Download PDF for Mail in Registration Form and CC Authorization Form
Sign Up For Classes Online
Weekly Classes at Seattle Yoga Arts Studio on Capitol Hill
1540 15th Avenue, Seattle WA. 98122
My heartfelt intention in any space I teach is that everyone feels welcome, supported and safe to be themselves, and to meet themselves
with a soft kindness that begins the deep work and healing of yoga. I am deeply inspired by the Anusara method and use those alignment
principles to guide my students into being fully present, embodying healthy alignment and a balance of strength and ease. Each class
offers a lesson from the wisdom teachings of yoga, ayurveda or mindfulness to open the heart and inspire an open-mind realizing who we
really are: a radiant being halfway between heaven and earth. With lots of compassion and definitely some humor, we practice and
Tuesdays I Offer
4pm - 5:15pm Yoga for Strength (All Levels)
5:30 - 7pm Yoga Essentials
Thursdays I Offer
5:45pm - 7:15pm Yoga Essentials
Saturdays I Offer
9am - 10:30am Yoga Deepening (Level 1 - 2)
Sign Up For Classes
Living Yoga 2020 Course at Seattle Yoga Arts
January - December 2020
Saturdays 1pm - 5pm
1/25, 2/29, 3/28, 4/25, 5/30, 6/27, 7/25, 8/29, 9/26, 10/24, 11/21, 12/19.
Have you ever wondered how to prolong the effects of your yoga practice and bring the more relaxed, centered and alive person you are at the end of a
yoga class into your daily life? Living Yoga is a course designed to help you do just that. Led by Ellen Boyle, MFA, Certified Ayurveda Wellness
Counselor, E-RYT500 / YACEP, and Professor at Cornish College, you'll follow the path to:
THIS YEAR-LONG COURSE IS FOR EVERYONE!
- Vitality – Nourish and grow your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual resilience
- Empowerment – Awaken a deeper understanding of your unique physical and mental constitutions through the wisdom of
Ayurveda, the 5,000 year old
natural medicine of India, in order to live a more balanced, informed, healthy, connected and vibrant life
- Ease – Instill within you a lasting and profound reduction in your stress as a result of shifting your relationship
to the stressors in your life
through meditation and mindful living practices
- Clarity – Awaken an authentic connection to your dharma (your life's purpose)
- Living Your Dharma – Design your day to support your highest goals and aspirations Support – Surround yourself with a
committed group of like-minded seekers
Whether you're a seasoned yoga practitioner who wants to expand your knowledge and experience of these ancient practices, or you're new to yoga
and want to explore the full spectrum of this beautiful new world, this class will help you to:
Attention Yoga Teachers: Take your practice and your teaching to a new level informed by Mindfulness and Ayurveda while
earning 48 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
- Make your wellness and health a priority in your life.
- Deepen your yoga practice and live a more vibrant, heart-centered and awakened life.
- Learn how to slow down and relax.
- Become a cause in your life rather than an effect of it.
- Deepen and/or develop a more consistent meditation practice.
- Live from what is most important to you.
Visit SYA To Register Today >>